How the Best Leaders Ignite Energy and Fuel High Performance
Recorded Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:00 – 11:00am Pacific (1:00-2:00pm Eastern)
Being a contactor and leading a business, department, or family in today’s high-pressure landscape gets more difficult every year. Technology is increasing at a rapid pace, stress levels are up, and research shows that on average, $26,041 per employee is lost each year in productivity due to communication barriers.
During this webinar, Steve Shallenberger, founder of Synergy Companies and author of the #1 national best-selling book Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders, will uncover the 12 principles that propel teams and organizations to the top! These tools and processes drive the kind of innovation that turns good teams and companies into industry leaders – all while living a well-balanced personal life. Steve will provide advice, tools and examples for turning your thoughts into action and bringing out the best in your teams and employees!
He’ll also share a powerful formula that companies are using all over the world to establish a rhythm of growth and success. Leaders and managers who use this simple formula have seen a decrease in employee turnover, significant increase in revenues, a dramatic rise in employee engagement and innovation, and much higher morale throughout their organizations.
Attend this Leadership Academy to learn:
- An award-winning formula to create a great strategy and a culture of excellence!
- The power of a compelling vision that provides leadership in the absence of supervision.
- The 3 secrets to set clear and actionable goals – no more New Years Resolutions!
- The proven process to becoming a transformational verses transactional leader.
- The little known habit of success that can propel you and your employees to the top.
- What you can do today to bring out the “best” in yourself and your teams!
Founder, Synergy Companies
Author, Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Steven Shallenberger understands the contractor world. He founded Synergy Companies in 1981, a successful energy services contractor, with offices throughout the State of California and is on the National Association of Energy Service Companies Board of Directors.