EGIA Contractor University™
Writing Articles and Getting Written About
Tuesday, August 21st – 10:00am – 10:45am Pacific (1:00pm – 1:45pm Eastern)
How and why do some contractors have articles written about them all the time? Mark Matteson is in a unique position to answer that question.
A bestselling author and international speaker, Mark started as a technician in 1976 in HVAC. He has published hundreds of articles online and in print, and has been written about extensively. He has worked on three continents and in 47 states, with some of the biggest and brightest contractors around the world.
Wielding his signature wit and self-effacing humor, Mark uses stories from his most successful clients, his own experiences, critical success factors of peak performing contracting professionals, and more to give you the tools you need to raise your own bar and maximize your profits and potential with your organization. In this webinar, you can expect to learn:
- Why You Should Write Articles
- Why Getting Articles Written About Your Company is So Important
- How to Write an Article That Gets Published
- It Turns Out, Writing Has Nothing to Do With English
- If I Can Write Hundreds of Articles, You can Too (Mark flunked High School English and had one year of Junior College)
- How to Handle Press Releases