EGIA Contractor University™
The Invincible Replacement Sales Professional Workshop – by Weldon Long
May 16-17, 2018 – Philadelphia, PA
Price: $999.00 (per attendee)
If you are a Premium member log in to register for free.
Creating transformational financial results in the residential HVAC industry requires excelling in three key areas: Getting the Mind Right, Getting the Sales Right and Getting the Consistency Right. During this class, students will learn to execute in all three areas. You’ll discover how to easily overcome the most common homeowner objections such as “I want three bids”, “I want a cheaper price” and “I need to think about it.” This comprehensive program is hands down the most powerful and effective program ever developed to help residential HVAC contractors consistently generate more sales leads, sell high-margin/high-efficiency solutions to homeowners and dramatically increase revenue.
- How to sell high-margin/high-efficiency solutions in the face of homeowners who want a cheap price and bids from multiple contractors
- How to earn business from homeowners who are “just getting information” and “want to think about it”
- How to consistently beat the low ball competitor
- How to consistently generate more sales leads and turn those leads into increased revenue and profits
- How to create wealth and prosperity with integrity while focusing on high service… not high pressure
- Course Manuals/Workbooks
- Powerpoint Slides – Mindset Training
- Embedded Videos of the Weldon Long Story – Mindset Training
- Retail Sales Workbook
- Retail Sales Credibility Presentation Manual from Weldon Long’s Platform
- Owners of Trades Businesses Who Want to Install Sales Process
- Comfort Advisors
- Technicians, ONLY if They Understand This Is a Comfort Advisors Platform
- Existing Selling Tools
- Load Calculation Methods
- Proposal and Agreement Forms
- Current Presentation
- Comfort Advisor Training Manual
- Sales Process Article
- Watch Selling Videos on Site
- Customize the Credibility Book
- Adapt Sales Forms to Support a Retail Cookbook Strategy
- Ensure a Measurement System and Tracking Platform is in Place
Weldon Long is a successful entrepreneur, sales expert and author of the NY Times bestseller, The Power of Consistency – Prosperity Mindset Training for Sales and Business Professionals (Wiley). In 2003, he walked out of a homeless shelter and built an Inc. 5000 company generating cumulative sales of over $20,000,000 within just 60 months. In 2009, his company was selected as one of Inc. Magazines Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Today, Weldon Long is one of the nation's most powerful speakers and a driven motivator who teaches others the Sales and Prosperity Mindset philosophies that catapulted him from desperation and poverty to a life of wealth and prosperity. Weldon has been featured on numerous national and regional television programs, including Fox News Network, First Business Network and Chicago's own WGN.