EGIA Contractor University™
Customer Service Representative Coaching Workshop – by Brigham Dickinson
March 21, 2017 – Philadelphia, PA
Get all the tools you need to master call handling and book every call, while offering customers a WOW experience over the phone! In this dynamic course, you will learn a proven call handling process, as well as how to promote and sell service agreements on both inbound and outbound calls – a technique that could quite possibly double dealer service agreement sales OVERNIGHT!
During this presentation, you will learn:
- Competency & Muscle Memory – Learn and develop the aptitude you need to effectively follow Power Selling Pros’ PROVEN call-handling process.
- Confidence – Give new trainees and experienced call handlers alike more confidence and the ability to control the outcome of each call.
- Customer Sensitivity – Increase call handler sensitivity to customers’ needs – attendees will learn how to listen more effectively and increase their emotional intelligence.
- Proven Process – Trainees will learn our proven process and commit it to memory so that booking calls and wowing customers is intuitive on EVERY call.
- Service Agreements – Course attendees will learn how to promote service agreements – and close them – over the phone.