EGIA Contractor University™
Entrepreneur Success Workshop – by Rob Shallenberger
September 28-29, 2017 – Salt Lake City, UT
There is a specific set of skills that successful entrepreneurs have. They take an idea and build it into a profitable reality, yet most entrepreneurs never learn these critical skills and continue to struggle towards their dreams. Serial entrepreneur Steve Shallenberger, successfully built eleven businesses from the ground up in three separate industries. For the first time, Steve and his team will share the six keys you need to know to be a successful entrepreneur and live the life you’ve always dreamed.
Whether you have an idea or a mature business, during this bootcamp you’ll discover a very specific process and flow to take any idea from concept to thriving reality. You’ll learn how to save countless hours and dollars by following a prescribed blueprint to grow your business and accelerate profits!
Key Take Aways
- Create Winning Ideas: Take an idea from inception and grow it into a successful product or service.
- Turn Your Idea Into a Thriving Business: Develop a clear vision, plan, USP, and KPI’s to track and measure progress.
- Stay Ahead of Unknown Threats To Your Plan: Get Access to an e-book filled with tools that every entrepreneur should have.
- Learn From Other Like-Minded Entrepreneurs: Learn from other experience to prevent a lot of future headaches.
- Attract Loyal Customers: Identify 23 ways to create a loyal customer and a sustainable revenue stream.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes: Identify how to hire the right employees the first time and protect yourself from costly mistakes.
- Effectively Balance Your Hectic Schedule & Precious Time: Implement five techniques to prioritize your time, manage stress, and sleep well at night.
- Accomplish Your Biggest Goals and Dreams: Wake up every morning excited, refreshed, and filled with hope and happiness.
Steven Shallenberger understands the contractor world. He founded Synergy Companies in 1981, a successful energy services contractor, with offices throughout the State of California and is on the National Association of Energy Service Companies Board of Directors.
He has more than 40 years of experience as a successful business owner, trusted senior executive, professional corporate trainer, and best-selling author. He is the founder and president of Becoming Your Best Global Leadership. Steve and his team provide award winning training and keynotes helping teams and leaders tackle some of their greatest leadership challenges around the world. As a young entrepreneur, Steve successfully built numerous organizations from the ground up. During those years, he continued his education at the Harvard Business School. Steve was also a trusted advisor for Stephen R. Covey. Steve was a key leader in Covey's organization who helped build the world-renowned Covey Leadership Center. He led a stalwart team and was responsible for the development and distribution of the original Covey planner.
Rob is the CEO and Senior Consultant for Becoming Your Best Global Leadership LLC. Rob served as an officer and fighter pilot in the United States Air Force for over 11 years. He was selected as one of a handful of United States Air Force representatives to handle the movement of Air Force One. He handled the delicate coordination between local officials, the United States Secret Service, Embassies, White House Staff, and Foreign Governments.