EGIA Contractor University™
Becoming Your Best Breakthrough Leadership Workshop – by Rob Shallenberger
April 20-21, 2017 – Midway, UT
Every minute of this “100% content” program will be dedicated to empowering you with the necessary tools to help you achieve your dreams and be successful in every area of your life. You will leave empowered with the knowledge to measurably improve your life, as well as the lives of your employees and loved ones. The new skills and processes you acquire will help turn your thoughts into action and build the life you have always dreamed of! Imagine an experience that is fun, engaging, relevant, and one that leaves you motivated and inspired.
Key Take Aways
- Learn Critical Leadership Skills: Apply the 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders to every area of your life.
- Solve Your Most Complex Problems and Challenges: Use the six step process to solve even the most complex problems and challenges.
- Lead Your Life With A Vision: Create a positive and meaningful vision that gives you direction and gets you excited.
- Avoid The Mediocrity Trap: Discover what high achievers do to breakthrough mediocrity and achieve their dreams.
- Build Trust and Attract Loyal Customers: Identify ways to create rewarding relationships and a fiercely loyal customer base.
- Accomplish Your Biggest Goals and Dreams: Wake up every morning excited, refreshed, and filled with hope and happiness.
- Effectively Balance Your Hectic Schedule & Precious Time: Practice four steps to prioritize your time, reduce stress, and find balance.
- Improve Relationships: Discover five ways to transform your relationships through clear communication.
- Plan & Execute Effectively: No more New Year’s Resolutions. Create an actionable plan to achieve your vision.
Steven Shallenberger understands the contractor world. He founded Synergy Companies in 1981, a successful energy services contractor, with offices throughout the State of California and is on the National Association of Energy Service Companies Board of Directors.
He has more than 40 years of experience as a successful business owner, trusted senior executive, professional corporate trainer, and best-selling author. He is the founder and president of Becoming Your Best Global Leadership. Steve and his team provide award winning training and keynotes helping teams and leaders tackle some of their greatest leadership challenges around the world. As a young entrepreneur, Steve successfully built numerous organizations from the ground up. During those years, he continued his education at the Harvard Business School. Steve was also a trusted advisor for Stephen R. Covey. Steve was a key leader in Covey's organization who helped build the world-renowned Covey Leadership Center. He led a stalwart team and was responsible for the development and distribution of the original Covey planner.
Rob is the CEO and Senior Consultant for Becoming Your Best Global Leadership LLC. Rob served as an officer and fighter pilot in the United States Air Force for over 11 years. He was selected as one of a handful of United States Air Force representatives to handle the movement of Air Force One. He handled the delicate coordination between local officials, the United States Secret Service, Embassies, White House Staff, and Foreign Governments.