EGIA Contractor University™
Learning, Leading & Leaving a Legacy
Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 - 10:00am - 10:45am Pacific (1:00pm-1:45pm Eastern)
Just what are the causes of leadership and management success? Mark Matteson started as a technician in 1976. He has worked with some of the biggest and best con-tractors on three continents and 47 states. Using stories from his most successful cli-ents, self-effacing humor, high levels of interaction, critical success factors of peak per-forming service management professionals, Mark will give you the tools you need to raise your own bar and maximize your profits and potential with your organization.
What Will You Takeaway?
- Tools for Change (How to Go From Here to There in Less Time)
- How to Deal with An Angry Customer (and NOT give away the farm!)
- The Art of Delegation (getting more done WITH others!)
- How to Change Others Behavior (by Able Example)
- Pygmalion Principle (“Treat me as I am, I remain. Treat me as I can be, I become!”)
- The 10-Commandments of Great Managers
- Doing First Things First, One Thing at a Time, Finish What You Start
- People Skills 101
- Vision, Values, Goals and Behavior
- On Learning, Leading and Leaving a Legacy
Who Should Attend?
CEO’s, Presidents, Owners, and Service Managers.