EGIA Contractor University™
How to Enjoy a 75% Close Ratio!
Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 10:00 – 10:45am Pacific (1:00 – 1:45pm Eastern)
Why do some people have a 75% close ratio and others struggle to close 25%? Just what are the causes of success? Mark Matteson has been teaching others “Anthropomaximology” (the study of the upper limits of human potential) since 1989. Sales people are not born, they are made. Using stories from his most successful clients, self-effacing humor, high levels of interaction, critical success factors of peak performing sales professionals, Mark will give you the tools you need to raise your own bar and maximize your sales potential.
Why should you attend this webinar?
If your job is to move people into action, influence others to take action, persuade people to change, grow, adapt, this seminar is for you. Everyone is in sales. The only question is, “How good are you at it?” General Managers, Service Managers, Sales Managers, Comfort Consultants and Top Techs.
What Will You Takeaway?
- Sales is both a Science and an Art (Learn to Master Both)
- Soft Skills Transfer (Understanding, Empathy, Attitude, Inspiring Others)
- Qualifying and Dis-Qualifying Prospects (Spend Time With People Who Will Buy!)
- It’s the Quality and Sequence of Your Questions, Followed By Active Listening Skills that will separate you from the pack
- Simple yet Effective Closes that work