EarthLinked Partners with EGIA

EGIA, a national non-profit contractor membership association, is the exclusive provider of the GEOSmart Financing Clearinghouse which delivers the industry’s leading financing solutions for energy-efficiency and renewable energy installations. As an EarthLinked dealer, you may be eligible for EGIA membership reimbursement through the use of co-op / accrual funds. Talk to your EarthLinked Territory Manager for more details. Once you become an EGIA member, you will gain access to following financing programs that are ideal for geothermal installations as well as EGIA’s additional member benefits.

  • Financing Programs

    Flex Loan Program


    Program Highlights


    Access multiple programs with one call including installment payments, same-as-cash options, no equity 2nd mortgages as well as programs for credit challenged customers. No proof of income is needed on unsecured loans under $15,000. This is a great option for contractors who need a variety of solutions in one place.

    Program Highlights

    • Finance up to $65,000 with bundled same-as-cash & installment “Combo Loans”. 30% of project cost put on same-as-cash loan and remaining 70% on installment loan.
    • Staged Funding-Installment Portion Is Funded 50% up Front
    • Terms out to 20 Years
    • Fixed APR’s as Low as 2.99%
    • Numerous No Interest & No Payment Options
    • Close in Home in Minutes
    • Secured “Second-Look” Options Available

    Express Loan Program


    Program Highlights


    The Express Loan Program is great for contractors new to financing. The customer application process is paperless and the funding and simple. This program gives the ability to offer low monthly payments and no interest / no monthly payment programs.

    Program Highlights

    • Finance up to $65,000 with bundled same-as-cash & installment “Combo Loans”
    • Fixed APR Promotions from 0%-6.99%
    • Terms to 12 Years
    • No Interest / No Payment Options
    • No Interest with Equal Monthly Payment Options
    • Close in Home in Minutes

    Commercial Financing Program


    Program Highlights


    This program is ideal for commercial businesses who are looking to finance larger comprehensive upgrades to their facility. Offer this program to your commercial customers or use it to finance your own property improvements. Note: The customer must own the commercial property in order to utilize this program.

    Program Highlights

    • Loans from $25,000 to $5 Million+
    • Loans can exceed $5 million based on property value and company financials
    • Fixed interest rate of 6% APR (2.75% plus prime)
    • Loan terms of 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
    • Progress payments available
    • Fixed 3% dealer fee on all loans
    • Credit decisions within 48 hours
    • Simple online application process
    Flex Loan Program
    Express Loan Program
    Commercial Financing Program
  • Additional Benefits for EGIA Members
  • Contact Us